face an ever-increasing number
Exposed entities and their board members are at risk of lawsuits from regulatory proceedings, whistle blowers actions, and civil suits alleging organizational mismanagement, misuse of assets, fraud, donor disputes, employment practices liability and employee benefit disputes.
It’s more important than ever to make sure you are not exposed by providing the best insurance solution to you and your clients. Souders Underwriting Group Not-for-profit Management Liability (D&O) product offers competitive pricing for a wide array of non-profit organizations and broad coverage, including:
• Duty to Defend • Defense outside the limit
• Non-Rescindable & Non-Cancellable policies
• No consent to settlement provision
• Unlimited extension for claim reporting endorsement
• EPLI includes claims by non-employee third parties
• $100,000 FLSA defense sublimit (available in most jurisdictions)
• Fiduciary coverage option
• Business Owners Package coverage option
Exposed Limits Available
Directors & Officers and Employment Practices
• $5,000,000 limit available
Business Owners Package
• General Liability – $1,000,000/$2,000,000 limits available
• Business Personal Property – $300,000
• Social Service/Welfare Organizations
• Professional/Trade Associations
• Religious Organizations
• Private Schools
• Healthcare Related Institutions
• Chambers of Commerce
• Membership Organizations
Looking for something else?
Take a look at our products and give us a call.
For More Information
Contact: Blake T. Souders, CPCU
: Getting Exposed?