When property becomes vacant, the building owners often wrongly assume their existing insurance policy would provide the necessary coverage needed during those periods of vacancy. Because this is not usually the case, specific building coverage is important for business owners to consider within their portfolio. So, Souders' Vacant Building product could
offer the much needed broad package or monoline Property/General Liability coverage
while including an ability to consider Special Cause of Loss
clauses for vacant and certain partially filled commercial and residential properties, condo units, or rental space, with or without renovation work.
• Up to $5,000,000 in total Property values
• Up to $1,000,000/$3,000,000 in General Liability limits
• Ability to consider Special Form and Replacement Cost coverage
• No length of vacancy restrictions
• Ability to consider locations undergoing renovation
• Policy terms of 3, 6 or 9 months also available
• Swimming pools on premises
• Existing damage to the building
• Scheduled or planned demolition
Looking for something else?
Take a look at our products and give us a call.
For More Information
Contact: Blake T. Souders, CPCU