Employment Practice Liability Insurance
DID YOU KNOW?
What Is This Liability Insurance Product?
Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) can provide protection for an employer against claims made by employees, former employees or prospective employees alleging, among other things:
• Harassment • Discrimination
• Wrongful termination • Retaliation
• Negligent evaluation • Failure to employ or promote
• Wrongful discipline • Deprivation of career opportunity
• Negligent infliction of emotional distress • Violations of FMLA and USERRA
• Other inappropriate employment conduct
Why Choose Our Company?
Souders has a reputation for reliability, service, expertise, flexibility and exceptional turnaround time. Most of these liability submissions typically receive some kind of response within twenty-four hours. Additionally, our policies can be issued within a few days of binding. Moreover, we offer competitive pricing, terms and conditions backed up by A rated carriers with responsive, experienced and knowledgeable claims departments.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Us By: