Design and Construction
• Architects and engineers • Land surveyors • Contractors
• Design Construction Firms • Geotechnical engineers
• Construction manager • Environmental consultants
• Testing laboratories • Landscape architects
• Forensic experts / consultants • Technical consultants
The architects and engineers policy includes coverage for your professional services when you undertake a design construction project, both as the sub-consultant to the contractor or as the lead design / build firm. If you become heavily involved in undertaking projects as the lead design / build firm or you are a contractor with professional exposures, our contractors professional liability policy form is tailored for your unique professional exposures.
The dishonest, criminal, fraudulent, malicious or intentional wrongful acts exclusion does not apply to any Insured person who did not participate in or have knowledge of such conduct or violation.
The policy provides worldwide coverage provided suit is brought in the U.S., its possessions or territories, or Canada. Indemnification for defense costs in other countries can be considered on a case by case basis.