Insurance Errors Omissions
NOW ADMITTED IN ALABAMA & TEXAS WITH LOW PREMIUMS
- • AM Best A XV rated company. Rated “A” (Strong) by Standard & Poor’s and “A” (Excellent) XV by A.M. Best for claims paying ability.
- • Low Minimum Premiums - $1425 for 1m/1m $2500 ded.
- • No Minimum Earned.
- • $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 & $10,000 deductibles.
- • DOL and Cyber Coverage Available.
- • Independent Contractor’s by Definition.
- • New Agencies.
- • Personal, Commercial and Specialty Agents.
- • Available Limits: $500,000/$500,000 to $2,000,000/$2,000,000.
- • Matching Current Policy Retroactive Date.
Ask us about available BOP policies for your office.
Looking for something else? Take a look at our products and give us a call.Our Products Contact: Blake T. Souders, CPCU Phone: 205-918-8883 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.soudersgroup.com
Souder's Umbrella Policy
LOOK NO FURTHER than our new and improved Umbrella policy!
- New Umbrella product provides general liability, auto liability, and employer liability policy coverage. Such extra insurance is designed to help protect your clients from major claims and lawsuits. As a result, it helps protect one's assets and future. Most of all, this product is available as standalone product or through our specialty commercial BOP.
Umbrella Product Benefits:
- • Policy limits up to $5 million
- • $500 minimum premium per layer
- • Written on admitted paper
- • Over 260 classes available
- Contact: Blake T. Souders, CPCU
- Phone: 205-918-8883
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.soudersgroup.com
A business owners package or monoline general liability package tailored to meet one's specific insurance needs is now available. We will consider over 20 different trades including:
- • Carpentry
- • Drywall Installation
- • Electrical Work
- • Floor Covering Installation
- • Interior Decorators
- • Landscaping
- • Painting/Paperhanging
- • Plumbing
- • Residential Cleaning
- • Tile, Stone, Marble, Mosaic or Terrazzo Work
Key Coverage Features
- • Business owners package coverage form that automatically includes over 15 unique coverage enhancements
- • Ability to consider up to $500,000 in payroll & $1,000,000 in sales
- • Blanket Additional Insured endorsement available
- • Primary/Non-contributory wording/Waiver of Subrogation offered
- • Up to $1,000,000/$3,000,000 in General Liability limits
- • Premier Craftsmen Endorsement
- - $10,000 limit for miscellaneous tools
- − $10,000 limit for installation floater
- − $1,000 limit for property in the insured’s care, custody or control
Need more Information?
- Visit Our
Not-For-Profit Management Liability
Not-for-profit organizations face an ever-increasing number of exposures. Entities and their board members are at risk of lawsuits from regulatory proceedings, whistle blowers actions, and civil suits alleging organizational mismanagement, misuse of assets, fraud, donor disputes, employment practices liability and employee benefit disputes.It’s more important than ever to make sure you are offering the best insurance solution to your clients. Souders Underwriting Group Not-for-profit Management Liability (D&O) product offers competitive pricing for a wide array of non-profit organizations and broad coverage, including:
- • Duty to Defend
- • Defense outside the limit
- • Non-Rescindable & Non-Cancellable policies
- • No consent to settlement provision
- • Unlimited extension for claim reporting endorsement
- • EPLI includes claims by non-employee third parties
- • $100,000 FLSA defense sublimit (available in most jurisdictions)
- • Fiduciary coverage option
- • Business Owners Package coverage option
- Directors & Officers and Employment Practices
- • $5,000,000 limit available
- • General Liability – $1,000,000/$2,000,000 limits available
- • Business Personal Property – $300,000
- • Social Service/Welfare Organizations
- • Charities
- • Professional/Trade Associations
- • Foundations
- • Religious Organizations
- • Private Schools
- • Healthcare Related Institutions
- • Chambers of Commerce
- • Membership Organizations
Need more Information?
- Visit Our
Miscellaneous Professional Liability Policy
Souders provides reliable protections to a broad range of professionals to help meet the challenges of today’s litigious environment.Target Risks Our typical clients include businesses with annual revenues up to $20 million including, but not limited to: • Business Consultants • Human Resource Consultants • Trustees • Temporary Staffing • Claim Adjusters • Franchisers • Financial Consultants Coverages
- • Definition of “Claim” includes written demands, civil proceedings, civil and regulatory investigations and disciplinary proceedings (sub-limited)
- • Punitive & exemplary damage coverage
- • Definition of “Wrongful Act” includes “Personal Injury Offenses”
- • “Insured” includes independent contractors
- • Up to $5 million in Limits
- • No Minimum Premium
- • Competitive coverage terms and services
- • A++ (Superior) rating by A.M. Best
- The carriers we represent consistently receive among the highest ratings for financial strength from the industry’s principal agencies.
Need more Information?
- Visit Our
Business Products through BOPs for Alabama!
Sounders Underwriting an A++ Admitted Carrier
Offered ProductsWe offer a wide variety of products, which are as follows: • Professional Offices • Services and Retail business products • Lessor's Risk • 1 to 4 Family Dwellings (Non-Admitted) • Artisan Contractors (Non-Admitted) • Homeowners Associations
The following endorsements are also available through our many policy options:
• Privacy Liability and Data Breach Coverages
• Professional Liability
• Employment Practices Liability
|Contact: Blake T. Souders, CPCU Phone: 205-918-8883 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.soudersgroup.com|
Looking for other products? Take a look at Our Products
Binding Miscellaneous Professional LiabilityWe are announcing a new binding miscellaneous professional liability product. It is a small business policy designed to offer a broad range of products for the business professional within various industries. These organizations can now add a BOP package to their current E&O coverage for the price of $395. This package will include answering and process service products.
• Answering Services• Arbitrators and Mediators • Application Service Provider - Bandwith, Operations or Security • Bookkeepers • Call Center Services • Car Title & Tag Services • Career Counseling • Colocation Facilities • Consumer Services • Court Reporters • CRM Consulting • Data Processing • ERP Consulting • Expert Witness • Genealogical Investigations • Grants Coordinator • Graphic Designers • Internet Advertising • Investigators • Letter Writing • Medical Billing • Messaging Services • Management Consultants - Benefit, Business Process, Financial, Human Resource, Marketing, Professional, Strategic • Microfilm Recording • Notary Public • Office Administration• Paging Services • Paralegal • Payroll Services • Photo & Duplicating Services • Polygraph Analysts • Portals
• Process Services• Public Relations Firms • Research Consultant • Reservation Services • Software Developers • Systems Integration • Systems Maintenance • Tabulating Services • Tax Preparers • Technical Research • Tech Support • Training • Teleconferencing Services • Telemarketing Services • Ticket Brokers/Agencies • Translators/Interpreters • Travel Agents • Tutor • Video Conference Services • Web Hosting • Web Maintenance Services • Website Design
LIMITS*• General Liability - $1,000,000/$2,000,000 (General Aggregate Limit) • Products/Completed Operations - $1,000,000 • Personal& Advertising Injury - $1,000,000 • Damage to Premises Rented to You - $100,000 • Medical Expense - $5,000 • Business Personal Property - Three options: $25,000, $50,000, $100,000 • Business Income / Interruption -Actual Loss Sustained basis (ALS) *Subject to individual underwriting review and qualification Click here to learn more
Employment Practices Liability Coverage
An innovative and competitive package for small businessesStudies show employers are more likely to have an Employment Practices Liability claim over other claims. You may e-mail any competitors application or renewal application for our review to see if we can save you money and financial loss with this kind of package. Our liability product offers competitive pricing for most business types like:
- Duty to Defend
- Non-Rescindable & Non-Cancellable policies
- Sub-limit for class-action wage and hour claims defense (in most jurisdictions)
- No hammer clause
- Retention waiver for early settled claims
- Definitive Third Party coverage
- Additional excess $1 million in costs, charges and expenses coverage
- EPL AssistTM - free & unlimited access to legal experts
- Limits up to $5 million
- Amusement/Recreational Services
- Auto Dealers
- Business/Professional Services
- Health Services
- Legal Services
- Real Estate/Property Management
- Retail/Wholesale Trade
- Many more!